In a natural disaster the first 72 hours are particularly critical. First responders on the scene rely on immediate and accurate information to save lives and minimize destruction. DiaB systems deploy very quickly over the area, locate missing persons and victims, create 3D visualization maps and assess the extent of damage. The mission leader evaluates & manages the information from the Drones even if the operations center is far away from the disaster site.
• Damage detection and analysis
• Search and Rescue
• Enhancement of visibility in difficult areas
• Access to non-secure areas
• Provision of food and medicines in inaccessible areas
→ ensuring extra time for the rescue crews
• Full aerial surveillance of the contested area (360° coverage)